Ofilingua is looking to recruit a full-time native es>en trainee in-house translator and project manager at its offices in Granada.
• Translation and revision of texts in a variety of fields
• Working with CAT tools (SDL Trados)
• Maintaining and updating translation memories and glossaries
• Project management
• Liaising with internal departments and external clients
• Digital conversion/OCR of paper documents and layout in Microsoft Word
Job requirements and skills:
• Native level English, with degree-level Spanish. Another language would be an asset
• University level education – Translation degree/masters preferred
• Previous experience in a similar position desirable but not essential
• Excellent written English
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• Good organisational skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Interest in a variety of fields (legal, tourism, technical…)
• Good computer skills. SDL Trados is an asset but not required as training will be given.
• Layout skills desirable (OCR/text digitisation)
• Desire to live and work in Granada, Spain.
• Willingness to learn on the job
Interviews will be in both English and Spanish over Skype.
How to apply:
Send a CV and cover letter for the attention of Adam Cundy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in the historic city of Granada, Ofilingua is a company specialising in translation and interpreting which has been providing high quality services to a wide range of national and international clients for over 25 years.